Sunday, August 28, 2011
It seems like i have spent the whole year trying to fly. My first attempts were mounted on cement blocks and secured by a piece of re-bar. I thought them very successful, but the block was cumbersome. Next, I tried hanging pieces...those turned out so ugly, they didn't get past the bisque stage before being discarded. Most recently, I have been doing pieces that mount on the wall and have no need for other support. I thought myself clever until discovered that they were bound to the wall and more static than most of my other work. Ah,me...what to do. Stay tuned.
Posted by burningclay at 1:09 PM