Thursday, June 8, 2017

WINE COUNTRY WORKSHOP

JUNE 24th and JUNE 25th...SPECIAL (FREE) DEMO JUNE 23
HEALDSBURG ART CENTER

This will be a lot of fun. I always look forward to sharing what I have learned about paper clay.

PAPERCLAY is the only clay I use and I would like to share my serets with you.  In slab form, it can twisted, folded, torn or stretched to build an evocative sculpture. Even if you are a newcomer to clay, results can be amazing. We also will talk about how I achieve my surface treatments.

All of this happens in Headsburg CA which is a wonderful new art center (as well as the epicenter of Sonoma County wine culture) Lots of galleries, restaurants and wine tasting opportunities.

just go to http://healdsburgcenterforthearts.org/calendar/spontaneous-clay/ for the full info

No comments:

Post a Comment